Check for a Road-Ready Vehicle, Call Car Battery Delivery if Needed!
Now that the Malaysian Government has announced that the state will now be under RMCO – Recovery Movement Control Order, restrictions on travel and people mobility are partially lifted. With that said, people who travel to work are now able to commute without the need for any documents for interstate travel. As this happens, expect a high increase in vehicle volume on the road.
But how would you know if your car is road-ready? If you have checked your car for battery drain or alternator problem, check it thoroughly by heeding to these tips. You don’t want your car suddenly halting on a busy road, do you?
Get your car road-ready this RMCO
- Warm-up your engine for 5-10 minutes – Try to rev your engine so it won’t be shocked when you hit the road. Lack of revving and warming up can lead to a drain battery, and having a drained battery present when you are ready to hit the road is not a good idea. If you hear odd sounds during the warm-up, check your battery and see if it needs a car battery change right away.
- Check for car battery – Corroded battery is common especially if you haven’t checked your car for a long time. If your car battery happens to be corroded, try to disconnect the battery and clean the cables or connectors. When you are unable to do so, try to call for a car battery replacement
- Check for car brakes – Brakes help to slow down or stop your car, better to check this area as it is vital to your safety on the road. If you hear odd sounds, call a professional to do some car check.
- Check your battery strength – Car battery plays a vital role in your car. Make sure your car battery has enough fluid to start and maintain your car on the road. Top off your car battery’s electrolyte level if necessary, then, hit the road. If it doesn’t work, call for a car battery delivery service and have your battery replace by a newer one.
- Verify if electrical systems are working properly – Look out for any burned-out bulbs as this may cause an irreversible problem to your car. Remember to check your windshield wiper, air conditioning, car horn, and other electrical systems too before travelling. If one of them does not work properly, check if it’s because of the battery and call for a car battery delivery service immediately.
Who to call for a car battery delivery?
Now that people are allowed to drive or go out without presenting any interstate travel documents, expect a high number of vehicles on the road. But also remember to check if your vehicle is travel-ready. If your car couldn’t start, you may call for a car battery delivery service for battery replacement.
You may call our Century Battery Assist at 1800-22-8837 or 1300-22-8837 for car battery delivery and installation. Century Battery Assist service is available from 7 am to 10 pm during the Recovery Movement Control Order period. Century Battery Assist is covering the following areas:
- Klang Valley
- Johor – Johor Bharu, Pontian, Kulai, Pasir Gudang, Skudai
- Pulau Pinang – Penang Island, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Seberang Perai
- Negeri Sembilan – Seremban, Nilai, Senawang, Sendayan
- Melaka – Melaka Town, Jasin, Bamban, Cheng, Batu Berendam, Air Keroh, Alor Gajah
- Kedah – Sg Petani, Kulim
- Perak – Ipoh town, Simpang Pulai, Taiping, Kemunting
- Kelantan – Kota Bahru town
- Sarawak – Kuching, Miri
If you are in Klang Valley and you want a fast and easy purchase, you may browse through our Official Store at Lazada and Shopee during this period. You may also check car battery price with car battery delivery service in our Official Store at Lazada and Shopee.
To get battery change, you may also drop by car battery stores near to you. Use our Dealer Finder to check which dealer is near you.
Like and follow our Facebook and Instagram page to know more about Century batteries and to keep you updated on the latest news from Century Battery Malaysia. Always remember to keep safe and stay healthy!